Disc Brake Rotor (Each) - ADR908
For correct fitment, go to the ADB Online Catalogue and find your relevant part number. Once you have that part number, find it here using our "Search" page.
The Standard rotor by ADB Brakes raises the “Standard” level to a whole new level, bringing a whole range of improvements and benefits to the ADB product range.
- As with all ADB brake rotors, the Standard brake rotor is:
- ISO/TS 16949 Approved
- QS9000 Approved
- ISO9002 Approved
ADB Brake Rotors are manufactured to OE bolt on replacement and meet ADR requirements.
- Along with meeting the set international quality standards, this brake rotor also includes benefits such as:
- Higher heat resistance
- Proven material specifications
- Mill balanced to prevent vibration
- Ground finish eliminates run out and taper
- Double ground finish to ensure a non-directional finish
- All ADB rotors are stamped with the minimum rotor safety thickness
- Includes easy-to-follow fitting instructions on the back each box along with an instruction manual enclosed inside
All ADB brake rotors come with a warranty of 24,000kms or 12 months guarantee (whichever occurs first) against faulty materials or workmanship to ensure your peace of mind.
Equivalent to - DBA908 & RDA908