Returns - We understand if you've ordered something incorrectly or you no longer need it. Just contact us and we will take care of it.
Our return policy includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- All goods for return are to be authorised by us (A1 Autoparts Niddrie) before sending.
- All return postage is to be paid in full by the buyer unless approved by us (A1 Autoparts Niddrie).
- We (A1 Autoparts Niddrie) do not accept any returns made after 30 days from order date.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other information regarding returns.
Australian Law States that;
As a consumer, you have a legal right to return goods purchased from a business and to obtain a repair, replacement or refund if the goods;
- Are faulty or develop a fault within a reasonable amount of time after purchase,
- Are not fit for purpose (ie. don't do what they are meant to do.)
- Doesn't match the sellers description or sample
- Are of unacceptable quality, or
- Fail to meet other mandatory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Warranty - All products purchased from us come with a Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We will not warrant goods as a result of the following;
- Mis-Diagnosis of vehicle
- Incorrect installation or poor workmanship
- Fault(s) caused by another defect with the vehicle.
All warranty claims are subject to in-house testing by us or the manufacturer.