ADB Performance Brake Pad Set - DB1321
For correct fitment, go to the ADB Online Catalogue and find your relevant part number. Once you have that part number, find it here using our "Search" page.
adb brake pads are available for virtually every car on Australian roads! With access to over 1000 international applications.
adb (Australian Disc Brakes) brakes meet or exceed the original equipment standard and are certified in compliance with the Vehicle Equipment Safety Commission Regulation VESC V-3 by the Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Compliance Agency (AMECA).
Once you have fitted adb brakes you can forget about them. With adb brakes you don't pay for a name you pay for the quality. Discover the proven benefits. Competitive edge against competitors. Guarantee warranty 24,000kms/12month. Proven and Trusted quality and reliability. Extensive range for all makes and models.
- Mercedes-Benz 200 Series CLK 200, 230.(W208), SLK 200, 230 (R170) 1997-04 R
- Mercedes-Benz 200 Series E200, 230, 280, 300, 320 (W210T) 1996-02 R
- Mercedes-Benz 300 Series 3.0 SL, 3.8 SL 16V (R107) 1985-89 R
- Mercedes-Benz 300 Series 300E, 320E, CE, 400E, E500, 500SL 1993-99 R
- Mercedes-Benz 400 Series 4.2 SL 16V (R107) 1982-89 R
- Mercedes-Benz 500 Series 5.0 SLC (R107) 1985-89 R
- Mercedes-Benz 500 Series 560 SL 1986-88 R
- Mercedes-Benz 500 Series E500, 500SL 1991-99 R
- Mercedes-Benz C Class C230,C250 (with Traction control) 1993-on R
- Mercedes-Benz C Class C280 2.8(W202) 1997-00 R
- Mercedes-Benz C Class C36 AMG 3.6 24V (W202) 1995-00 R
- Mercedes-Benz CLK Class CLK200, 230 1997-04 R
- Mercedes-Benz E Class E200 2.0 (W210) 1995-on R
- Mercedes-Benz E Class E220 2.2 16V(W210) 1995-on R
- Mercedes-Benz E Class E230 16V, E300 D (W210) 1995-97 R
- Mercedes-Benz E Class E250 2.5 D 20V(W210) 1995-on R
- Mercedes-Benz E Class E280 2.8 (W210) 1995-96 R
- Mercedes-Benz E Class E290 TD(T210),TD(W210) 1995-on R
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class SL280,SL320 (With Traction Control) 1993-on R
- Mercedes-Benz SLK Class SLK 200, 230 1996-04