ADB Performance Brake Pad Set - ADB1103
For correct fitment, go to the ADB Online Catalogue and find your relevant part number. Once you have that part number, find it here using our "Search" page.
adb brake pads are available for virtually every car on Australian roads! With access to over 1000 international applications.
adb (Australian Disc Brakes) brakes meet or exceed the original equipment standard and are certified in compliance with the Vehicle Equipment Safety Commission Regulation VESC V-3 by the Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Compliance Agency (AMECA).
Once you have fitted adb brakes you can forget about them. With adb brakes you don't pay for a name you pay for the quality. Discover the proven benefits. Competitive edge against competitors. Guarantee warranty 24,000kms/12month. Proven and Trusted quality and reliability. Extensive range for all makes and models.
- Holden Astra LB, LC 5D SLE, SLX 1984-87
- Holden Nova LE 1.3, 1.4, 1.6 1989-93
- Holden Nova LF 1.6 1989-94
- Mitsubishi Colt RB, RC, RD, RE, 1400, 1600 1984-92
- Mitsubishi Cordia 1.6 A211A,A212A (Non Turbo NZ) 1982-84
- Mitsubishi Cordia 1.6 GSL 1983-85
- Mitsubishi Cordia 1.8 A212A,A214A,A215A 1984-on
- Mitsubishi Galant 1.6 E11A 1984-88
- Mitsubishi Tredia 1.8 (Check Dimensions) 1982-88
- Nissan Pulsar 1.3, 1.5 Hatch (PBR Caliper) 1983-87
- Toyota Corolla 1.3 1.6 AE80,AE92,FWD (Aust.) 1985-89
- Toyota Corolla 1.3 AE90,AE92SX,AE93,AE94 (Solid Disc) 1986-94
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 Seca CS, CSX 1985-91
- Toyota Corolla AE95 4X4 1987-93